Organization Management: The ED is accountable for building and leading high-performance teams, ensuring all teams are aligned and collaborating to achieve organization results. This individual maintains accountability for the operational and fiscal integrity of the organization within policies set by the Board of Directors. The ED assesses organizational capacity to implement strategies and identify gaps in systems and staffing, directly supervises future leadership positions and establishes individual goals; manages organizational spending, monitors budget compliance, and mitigates financial risks; and ensures that the UWMC goals of inclusiveness and diversity among staff and volunteers are met.
Job Type: 28 to 32 hours/week
Salary: $28,000 – $32,000
Benefits: Paid vacation time
Experience/Position Requirements preferred:
- Relevant experience working in the non-profit sector (United Way experience is desirable), and interacting with volunteers and diverse boards. Alternatively, experience in the leadership and management of organization of comparable size and mission.
- Expertise on issues relevant to the organization.
- Ability to command the confidence and respect of stakeholders.
- A demonstrated track record of promoting diversity and an ability to build collaboration with the community at large.
- Experience across multiple sectors, including nonprofit, public and business environments.
- Experience in developing partnerships, building teams and conflict management.
- Experience in building revenue and increasing philanthropic support.
- Must demonstrate a high level of intelligence, intellectual curiosity, a desire to explore new ideas and innovative approaches to solving problems.
To apply, a completed application packet must be sent by September 10, 2018 to The United Way of Morgan County Board of Directors, Post Office Box 1425, Fort Morgan, Colorado, 80701.
A completed application packet must consist of:
- Cover Letter
- Three professional references
No phone calls please.
Job Type: Part-time